Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Aqa comp1 2013 summer exam skeletton program Watch

ReputationRep:
    DOES ANYONE HAVE THE FIXED SKELTTON PROGRAMM FOR 2013 SUMMER EXAM for AQA COMP1 .....URGENTLY NEEDED :confused::confused::confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    Which language?

Edit: they're all here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sondry886)
    DOES ANYONE HAVE THE FIXED SKELTTON PROGRAMM FOR 2013 SUMMER EXAM for AQA COMP1 .....URGENTLY NEEDED :confused::confused::confused::confused:
    I believe you can get it off the AQA website.

I did the programming module two years ago and did quite well.

My advice? Start working on the code ASAP and try and find and fix as many bugs as you can.

They tend to ask you to fix bugs in the exam anyway. In you computing classes, help your classmates out and work with them. Try and find bugs and try and come up with working solutions. Then a few days before the exam try and 'memorise' the code or try and understand the code.

I am at university now and I score 90+ in programming modules just by doing what I have said above. Working with people is the key, and then debugging the problems as well.

Please give me +1 rep. I have given you rep now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by po10tial)
    I believe you can get it off the AQA website.

I did the programming module two years ago and did quite well.

My advice? Start working on the code ASAP and try and find and fix as many bugs as you can.

They tend to ask you to fix bugs in the exam anyway. In you computing classes, help your classmates out and work with them. Try and find bugs and try and come up with working solutions. Then a few days before the exam try and 'memorise' the code or try and understand the code.

I am at university now and I score 90+ in programming modules just by doing what I have said above. Working with people is the key, and then debugging the problems as well.

Please give me +1 rep. I have given you rep now.
    You realise your rep has no actual effect when it's negative (red), right? :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.