have you?
Ramaya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mik1a)
have you?
Yes. I had parents evening today so after that i think i need to....
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Exams are 3 months away arent they?
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mik1a)
have you?
Well i've not actually started revising *as such*, but I have drawn up my plan of action, purchase index cards, etc. I've done a fair bit of geography revision but only cos I had a mock today
stu_uk_aussie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ive not done much although i have done 4 past papers for maths thats it.
rutera
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you know, i really should start, i haven't even studied british imperialism at all and that's a huge topic. i always say i'm going to do it soon but i never do. i'm sooo lazy. i keep telling myself gotta revvise, take advantage of half term, then i say the same for long weekends but i always end up doing something else. i'll try to get into the habit in easter at least. it's pathetic. i have such a lack of self-discipline. waaaahhhhh!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mik1a)
have you?
i would love to start asap e.g. now, but its impossible during the last 2 weeks of school.coursework etc
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ramaya)
Yes. I had parents evening today so after that i think i need to....
Just because you had parents evening today, it doesnt mean you dont need to revise. revision is meant for you to pass your exams, to achieve good grades so that you can get a better job in the future. it is for YOU...
Powerline
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
anyone who selects the last option-"no, im not planning to" is either joking around, or a fool. it is impossible for even the smartest person to acheive their best possible grade without revising...
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i need to get moving, i need to get 164 marks out of the last 210 marks for my english to get the grade i need for my uni choice :eek:

im going to start doing at least an essay a week very soon, at least. need to gather notes together and stuff too.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I havent started yet, I havent even really thought about starting. I just dont have time with homework and that. Maybe I should start though, I have 11 exams in the summer
onlylittleme
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Planning to start in the easter holidays but I know I wont be motivated and I will not do enough
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (42)
8.02%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (41)
7.82%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (125)
23.85%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (73)
13.93%
No, nothing has changed (160)
30.53%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (83)
15.84%

Watched Threads