Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be having my first time with a new partner soon and I was wondering weather or not I should wear some cute suspenders/stockings. I was thinking of these ones with a matching bra, http://imgur.com/8g8nus9.jpg
    But as its my first time with a new partner should I keep it simple and not wear this sort of thing?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Keep it simple. If you wear that you'll be setting the bar too high for yourself for every subsequent time. Maybe try them after 3-6 months to surprise him and keep things spicy.

I don't understand the appeal to dressing up in general. Yes maybe a sexy dress that you'd go out in, but once you're home the clothes are off and you're getting down to it.
    But that's just my opinion. Rather be with a naked woman that a half dressed one :/.

ReputationRep:
    Keep it simple.

ReputationRep:
    Keep it simple but damn, suspenders are always welcome

ReputationRep:
    IMO I'd keep it simple to begin with...I'm sure just the first time with you will be exciting enough! Just wear something matching, nice, but perhaps not suspenders and all that for a first time. Like someone else said, save things like that for occasional surprises for him a bit further down the line

Personally I think dress up is for when youve been in a realtionship a while and you know your partner what they like what terms then on, to me wearing suspenders first time screams'im gagging for sex take me' which really isisnt very sexy just wear some lacy matching underwear thats still sexy but not just so obvious

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for all your opinions/advice. I'm going to do what you all suggested and keep it simple.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    stockings are fine...but a strappy would be pushing it just to warn you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarthsDaughter)
    I'm going to be having my first time with a new partner soon and I was wondering weather or not I should wear some cute suspenders/stockings. I was thinking of these ones with a matching bra, http://imgur.com/8g8nus9.jpg
    But as its my first time with a new partner should I keep it simple and not wear this sort of thing?
    Hell yes you should! He'll pretty much love you forever if you wear these early in the relationship - shows creative confidence.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.