Hi, I would like to ask you a few questions about filling the SF form for EU students.
1. If I don't have a Customer reference number - do I leave this field blank or I have to get it somehow?
2. What If I don't have a "UK National Insurance number"? I guess I should leave it, right?
3. According to SF form for EU students, only full-time EU students who want to study in UK are eligible for a tutition fee loan?
Thank you in advance!
SF form for EU Watch
- Thread Starter
- 17-04-2013 12:41
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- 230 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Offline2ReputationRep:Official TSR Representative
- Official TSR Representative
- 17-04-2013 17:27
1. Yes you should leave this blank as we'll send you a Customer Reference Number once we've started processing your application.
2. You can also leave the National Insurance Number blank.
3. Yes that's correct.