feeling pretty ill:-( Watch

bjk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I feel really really ill at the moment It started off as a cold last week, but a few days ago my neck began to really hurt. I thought it might have been because I slept on it funny, but the pain has moved upwards, to where my neck joins my head. Then yesterday my glands in my throat swelled up and today they were even worse So I went to the doctors this morning and saw the nurse and she told me that my tonsils and glands were really swollen and that I should take paracetamol, nurofen and penacillin. (sorry about the spellings) But I dont feel any better! Im coughing like im about to die, and the muscles in my jaw really ache Even just sitting still and not talking it still hurts...and worse of all I have my stats exam tomorrow do u reckon i'll be allowed to sit in another room and do the exam? or will they not lte me?
x
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Aww, hun. Sorry to hear you feel so terrible :hugs:

(Original post by AmyO)
do u reckon i'll be allowed to sit in another room and do the exam? or will they not lte me?
This will be down to the invigilators, if they're able and willing to accommodate doing this. It should be alright, but you're going to have to pre-arrange it - talk to your teacher or the head of department early on in the day, and they may be able to aid you in doing this or will point you in the right direction.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.8%
No - but I will (102)
7.68%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (633)
47.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise