Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in my first year at university and i am trying to fill out the application for the 2nd year loan. I have filled out as much as i can however, we cannot fill out my parents' parts as my parents don't know their login details. They do not know the Customer Reference number nor their passwords because my brother made their accounts when he applied to university. We have tried resetting the passwords/finding out the CRN however this hasn't worked. I originally had to apply for the student finance for my first year by post because of this problem. Is there a way i can simply post a letter to Student Finance to tell them that nothing has changed and that i would like the same loan next year as well?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Ak,

No this won't be possible.

Your parents can however request new login details by speaking to an adviser on 0845 300 5090 or they can send in their details by paper forms that can be downloaded here: http://bit.ly/YlOk6F

Hope this helps,
    Mark-Lee

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mark,

do i just need to fill out this form, or do i need to do something else as well? If i send this form off will i get my 2nd year loan?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I would suggest calling an advisor to help you move forward with your application.

Your parents can complete the detailed forms, however you will have to change how they provide their details to on-line different session.

Any queries contact an advisor on 0845 300 5090.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.