Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys ,

Okay, I have a bit of an issue in deciding where to put as my Firm and Conditional choices for UCAS. I've got offers from Glasgow, Aberdeen for Politics and Economics and Stirling for PPE.
    I haven't a clue as to where I should choose as all the required grades are similar so that isn't an issue, and neither is knowing people, as I know no one in any of them. I was just wondering if anyone could give me an insight into what the teaching quality, social life(nightlife, societies etc) accommodation and the like, is like in the three. I know technically all info is on the websites and in the prospectuses but I would like a non sugar coated version if that's possible.
    I would be EXTREMELY grateful of any help at all, I have to have my decision by May 8th

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.