Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heya everybody , this is for anyone starting the odp course in September 2013 at Bournemouth university so we can get to know each other before we start !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ibanks,

Im waiting for my interview callup as i have just applied for the ODP course at Bournemouth University, pls i will like to know if i will be asked to produce my original certificates to bring to the interview as i m still awaiting my results and

secondly, how long did it take for them to get back to you on the interview result...cheers Peter.

ReputationRep:
    I am starting the ODP course in September 2013 at Bournemouth Uni, I will be based at Yeovil.

Look forward to meeting others on the course!

ReputationRep:
    Hello ! Thought my post had got lost
    From lack of replies lol , there is a facebook group its called Bournemouth ODP , there's a few of us on there . Are you local ? My placement is at Poole
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am starting ODP at Bournemouth in September, my placement is in Taunton where I live but I'm not sure where I can stay during the first 3 weeks of our 3 'tuition' in Bournemouth, any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Hey , another person yay ! :0) maybe some uni accommodation ? If not im sure they could recommend some where ! Thats a long commute ! X

ReputationRep:
    Do you know if we are in Uni everyday in those 3 weeks? I plan to travel it from Yeovil!

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea , should find out in the next few weeks in our welcome pack

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really sure either, as far as I know it'll be lectures and study days which you can go home for but bcos taunton or yeovil aren't that close itl be awkward for us. :/

ReputationRep:
    I know, don't know what else to do other than travel it :/ Hoping there maybe someone that wants to car share or something. Also I have found that the hospital accommodation at Yeovil is quite expensive so I have looked at other accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    (Original post by Laura493)
    I know, don't know what else to do other than travel it :/ Hoping there maybe someone that wants to car share or something. Also I have found that the hospital accommodation at Yeovil is quite expensive so I have looked at other accommodation.
    Hi I am also ODP Student starting this September. My placement will be in Salisbury. I am excited and nervous at the same time. i am looking forward to meet all of you. Is there anyone also going to SDH?

ReputationRep:
    Hi , welcome to the page ! We have a facebook page called Bournemouth odp feel free to join , theres a few of us on there ! Are you excited to start ? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.