Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Which online shoe stores (or department stores) would you recommend? Need to get a couple more pairs of heels - is Ebay any good?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on your price range and size...

Boohoo.com have nice ones
    New Look
    I bought some heels in Primark in the sale for £6 [WOOP WOOP BARGAIN, can't walk in them though]
    Errm, Selfridges, John Lewis if you have a bit of money to spend.
    I hope you find what you're looking for! ^.^

ReputationRep:
    www.lolashoetique.com

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've bought shoes from ebay before - always new of course - and they've actually been really good, and cheap which is always a plus. I'd recommend it.

ReputationRep:
    New look.

ReputationRep:
    Asos
    New Look
    www.forever21.com
    www.charlotterusse.com
    www.boohoo.com - mentioned by that person up there also^^
    www.justfab.co.uk

Hope these help!

ReputationRep:
    boohoo.com never disappoints for me

ReputationRep:
    Stylistpick has some gorgeous ones that are a bit different and H&M always have online discounts going on so you can usually get a pretty good deal on anything, and Zara have some gorgeous heels lately. Plus the obvious, ASOS, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, River Island etc.

ReputationRep:
    Asos
    Aldo
    Office

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.