The Student Room Group

Boston bombing: the real problem

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Barksy
What is wrong with assuming a particular group did it, given the history?

I'm not outright claiming it was Muslims. I'm just saying that assuming they did it isn't some form of evil bigotry like many on here are suggesting. It is understandable.

We can put our houses on that it has a muslim fundamentalist background to it.....the pictures were released hardly looks like East Coast/West Side that did it. I hope we bomb these countries to the ground. Rather than innocent Americans being killed, we need to do the same to them!

God Bless America...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 81
Original post by 419
Because, what's the point of rebutting a stupid thing.

Again, go learn the meaning of discrimination before spotuing out stupid discriminatory idiom as 'common sense'.

And what makes you think I'm a liberal? Nothing liberal about what I've said.

They were Muslim.
Reply 82
Original post by tehforum
See point 2, paragraph 1 of the article for evidence. Everyone is speaking up when its possibly Muslims because the media is heavily focused on it. What comparative groups were you thinking of?

Yes, I don't expect Americans and the media to acquiesce to these attacks. But as above, see point 2, para 1, their claims are disgusting and completely unprofessional. The media whatever their stance, should remain impartial until the facts are out, until then it's all speculation. Once the facts are out, and maybe the attackers turn out to be Muslim then propound your right wing views to the readership of their respective newspaper.

So now that we do know they were muslim and had association with radical islam, I wonder what you're going to come out with now......
Reply 83
Original post by iamgreatness
whats wrong with thinking it was muslims? statistically they are the most likely to do this

the terrible irony being they were muslim :L

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending