Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have offers for international commercial law (international trade law on Essex) for those three Universities and I am not sure which one should I choose, does anyone have any expirience in postgrad study on any of them?

thank you for your help

ReputationRep:
    I went to Essex University to do my undergraduate degree. I studied with the director of LLM International Trade law as I took it as an optional module for my final year.

I personally would not go for Essex. I come from Reading and am applying there for my LLM in International Commercial law/oil and gas law. It's a fantastic university not far from London so you can really get involved. As for Birmingham I'm not sure on that.

Hope this helps.
    Sophie

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much, I did some research and i think i'll pick Birmingham

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.