Hi there, just a few questions about the evidence I need to send:
1) I'm having the photocopy of my ID signed and stamped by a notary, is that okay?
2) I'm aware this may sound dumb, but does it have to be in English? My notary is writing a couple of lines to certify that the copy is indeed true to the original, except he would do so in my language, since he doesn't know any English. Would this be a problem?
3) Finally, is there anywhere specific I need to put the details of the person certifying my copy? Like a separate sheet? Or is it okay if they are already included in the stamp?
Sorry to bother you (I'm terrified of getting something wrong!), and thanks in advance for your help
EU Form - ID Certified Copy Watch
- Thread Starter
- 17-04-2013 16:57
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- 230 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Offline2ReputationRep:Official TSR Representative
- Official TSR Representative
- 19-04-2013 13:07
Sorry for the delay in replying!
1. Yes that's absolutely fine
2. Yes you should provide this in English.
3. As long as the details are included in the stamp this will be fine.
Hope this helps!