The Student Room Group

How long would it take to complete GCSE Biology?

Hi, How long would it take to do and finish GCSE Biology only if I did it along with my A-Levels? I do BTEC Science right now and I'm in year 11 but the university I want to go to might want it, I emailed them they said I need to check back when the 2015 entry requirements are released, currently they accept it though.
Reply 1
Original post by sully50sully
Hi, How long would it take to do and finish GCSE Biology only if I did it along with my A-Levels? I do BTEC Science right now and I'm in year 11 but the university I want to go to might want it, I emailed them they said I need to check back when the 2015 entry requirements are released, currently they accept it though.

Not very long. GCSE biology is not particularly content based, there is a lot of "how science works"
If you do biology A-Level then pretty much all the GCSE is covered anyway. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by joostan
Not very long. GCSE biology is not particularly content based, there is a lot of "how science works"
If you do biology A-Level then pretty much all the GCSE is covered anyway. :smile:

No I won't be doing A-Level Biology, I will be doing Medical Science
Reply 3
GCSE bio is simple. With a good track, you can cover it in a year at the most

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I could probably teach all the scientific content in a few weeks :holmes: It's the how science works and exam technique that require some time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending