Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm an EU student and I'm planning on applying to uni for the 2013/2014 year. If I were to get a job in the UK in, let's say , November and then applied to uni in January, would I be considered an EU migrant worker and receive a maintenance grant/loan? I'm trying to find information on this but everything I've found is so vague, it doesn't say how long you have to have been working in the UK before applying to uni to become eligible, so I'm kinda confused!
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Dreamy,

    If you contact our migrant worker team directly they can give you some clarification on this.

    You can email them at [email protected]

How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.