Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Teeth whitening at the dentists that takes minutes Watch

ReputationRep:
    Years ago at the dentist, my dentist asked during a check-up if I would like my teeth whitened. I said sure and after a few minutes my teeth were whitened. That's all I really remember about it.

I've been Googling now, but all I see are major techniques that take several appointments or involve much more than I remember. So what was it that I got?

I'd like them whitened again, so I'd like to know what to ask for and not confuse my dentist (who is now a different one).

ReputationRep:
    Your dentist removed a layer of your teeth. So if you keep getting it done your teeth will get thin until theres nothing left lol. Thats why i just brush my teeth :b

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twixiebix)
    Your dentist removed a layer of your teeth. So if you keep getting it done your teeth will get thin until theres nothing left lol. Thats why i just brush my teeth :b

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I brush my teeth too, twice a day, and they are far from white. Some people it's just genetics and are unlucky, but honestly most adults you see with "white" teeth had something done to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twixiebix)
    Your dentist removed a layer of your teeth.
    Care to explain how?

ReputationRep:
    Cosmetic dentistry is good option.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.