Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I recieved an email from Newcastle saying that they'd contacted me about applying for accommodation and that I need to do it, but I haven't previously received a letter or anything!

Also I thought I would just look online and check, but I don't have a 10 digit number on any of the letters they've sent me, or emails.

I've also looked on the website for an email address or telephone number to go specifically through to the accommodation but I cant seem to find one Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy-1995)
    Hey, I recieved an email from Newcastle saying that they'd contacted me about applying for accommodation and that I need to do it, but I haven't previously received a letter or anything!

Also I thought I would just look online and check, but I don't have a 10 digit number on any of the letters they've sent me, or emails.

I've also looked on the website for an email address or telephone number to go specifically through to the accommodation but I cant seem to find one Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    If you phone a general contact number they should still be able to help or be able to put you through/give you the number for the right people.

x

ReputationRep:
    I just linked all the info you need on another thread here; http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post42269203

Just ask if you need anymore help and I'll try since I've completed everything (accommodation / student finance etc) although keep in mind I'm only just starting this year as well!

*EDIT
    You need to create an account first (link in that thread) and you will then get the number I think you are referring to.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.