Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got a conditional from Newcastle for Law but I never went to the open day as I was quite unorganized and by the time I got round to it they were over! So could anyone give me some help with regards to accommodation, I don't know where to apply for my priorities are
    1) Close to the Law buildings
    2) Close to a gym
    3) Lively

Also another random question, is Newcastle really as cold as people make out say compared to Liverpool/Manchester

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    List of accomodations with prices, what's included, images and a location
    http://www.ncl.ac.uk/accommodation/s...accommodation/

Create an online account here https://accommodation.ncl.ac.uk/apply/introduction.aspx

Login here https://accommodation.ncl.ac.uk/appl...testudent.aspx

As far as any of the questions go I can't help you too much but apparently Ricky Roads and Castle Leazes are the liveliest from what I can tell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue1878)
    I've got a conditional from Newcastle for Law but I never went to the open day as I was quite unorganized and by the time I got round to it they were over! So could anyone give me some help with regards to accommodation, I don't know where to apply for my priorities are
    2) Close to a gym
    3) Lively

Also another random question, is Newcastle really as cold as people make out say compared to Liverpool/Manchester

Thanks!
    heyya! Ricky road is the most lively accommodation and is just next to a gym! I've applied there! Oh I should add it's 10 mins or so walk to the uni campus.

ReputationRep:
    still need to apply for accommodation :-\ hopefully it's not a long-ass process

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C-Dawg)
    still need to apply for accommodation :-\ hopefully it's not a long-ass process
    It didn't take me long to apply for accommodation. That said, I only had the choice of Bowsden Court as I need family accommodation - so it might take longer if you can make a number of choices...

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed Newcastle and I'm from Manchester. When I went for the Law open day it wasn't much colder than it is usually in Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue1878)
    2) Close to a gym
    3) Lively

Thanks!
    To meet all those conditions you'd probably want to go for Castle Leazes, Ricky Road or Marris House, which are all very close to each other and the university gym. I'm not sure where the Law Buildings are - it has been a long time since I looked around.
    The liveliest are Castle Leazes and Ricky Road, but the quality of accommodation isn't as good as some other halls. Marris House is better though, and if you get invited to flat parties you're nearby.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.