Boyfriend or the guy from work. Please help. Watch

Anonymous #3
Report 12 years ago
ok i know how you feel - i'm in pretty much the same situation
except we've been going out for a bit longer, but yeah he cheated on me

and now i've pretty much done the same thing a few times....
buut i always found it really hard to break up with him because it's been a long time and it would be sad blah blah.

if i were you i'd see it out, get things clear in your head and wait til after the holiday - just enjoy each other's company and then start fresh when you get back.
i think i'll be doing the same thing with mine after stress of exams is over
conservativebohemian
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
if i were you i'd see it out, get things clear in your head and wait til after the holiday - just enjoy each other's company and then start fresh when you get back.
i think i'll be doing the same thing with mine after stress of exams is over
If someone hits you, they don't deserve a second chance. Even if it didn't hurt. I can't believe you're encouraging her to actually continue with him. I have a friend whose boyfriend beats her - almost every time they see. He started off with light hitting and now she has awful bruises all over her entire body. I hate him, but what can I do? It's not like I can go to the police because it's not my life and she won't take my advice, she "loves him so". And now they've been together for almost two years and she feels it impossible to leave him.

I can't understand some people.
Hel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by conservativebohemian)
If someone hits you, they don't deserve a second chance. Even if it didn't hurt. I can't believe you're encouraging her to actually continue with him. I have a friend whose boyfriend beats her - almost every time they see. He started off with light hitting and now she has awful bruises all over her entire body. I hate him, but what can I do? It's not like I can go to the police because it's not my life and she won't take my advice, she "loves him so". And now they've been together for almost two years and she feels it impossible to leave him.

I think a lot of people were replying to the first post without having read the one talking about the hitting. I have to admit, I felt sorry for the guy and would have advocated staying until absolutely sure, as well as talking things over with him - until I read that, which changed my perspective completely.
Anonymous #3
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by conservativebohemian)

ok i missed the bit about hitting...
Aimee050589
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
It was play fighting. But, that relationship is over. He's coming to terms with it now, although he's still irritating me cos he keeps texting me & ringing me to see me, get back together, he loves me bla bla bla.
If it carries on, I'll start ignoring him. At the moment I don't care cos I'm happy I'm out of the trapped prison sentence of a relationship I was in, and having a great time seeing my co-worker. It's awesome. lol. Taking it slow for now. Don't wana go out of one SERIOUS relationship and throw myself into another one.
But it's all good good now. Woop woop.
Aimee.x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (427)
37.79%
No - but I will (87)
7.7%
No - I don't want to (76)
6.73%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (540)
47.79%

Watched Threads