Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else still not recieved their accommodation pack? starting to worry now as every seems to have already applied!

ReputationRep:
    Same! I haven't received mine either!

ReputationRep:
    Me neither!! I'm worried I wont get a place ....................

ReputationRep:
    i know right, same here! hopefully we will get it this week!

ReputationRep:
    i hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get mine either, but I emailed them and they said that they will send it only if you have unconditional offer... I think that's only for international students though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laceyb)
    I didn't get mine either, but I emailed them and they said that they will send it only if you have unconditional offer... I think that's only for international students though..
    Is this true? Because i put portsmouth as my firm last week and i still have received the accomodation pack. I'm foreign btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fikri Gusrizal)
    Is this true? Because i put portsmouth as my firm last week and i still have received the accomodation pack. I'm foreign btw

Really? Strange, do you hold an unconditional offer and are you from a country that is in EU? Because I am Russian, so I'm thinking may be that's because I am not in EU.

ReputationRep:
    Really? Strange, do you hold an unconditional offer and are you from a country that is in EU? Because I am Russian, so I'm thinking may be that's because I am not in EU.
    I meant haven't, sorry haha. I haven't received the pack. We're in the same boat it seems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fikri Gusrizal)
    I meant haven't, sorry haha. I haven't received the pack. We're in the same boat it seems
    Ah, thank god! Haha got worried then guess we have to wait for our unconditional then

ReputationRep:
    Ah, thank god! Haha got worried then guess we have to wait for our unconditional then
    Yea haha hopefully we'll get it

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.