The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Accommodation packs

Has anyone else still not recieved their accommodation pack? starting to worry now as every seems to have already applied!
Reply 1
Same! I haven't received mine either!
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Me neither!! I'm worried I wont get a place ....................
Reply 3
i know right, same here! hopefully we will get it this week!
Reply 4
i hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 5
I didn't get mine either, but I emailed them and they said that they will send it only if you have unconditional offer... I think that's only for international students though..
Original post by Laceyb
I didn't get mine either, but I emailed them and they said that they will send it only if you have unconditional offer... I think that's only for international students though..

Is this true? Because i put portsmouth as my firm last week and i still have received the accomodation pack. I'm foreign btw
Reply 7
Original post by Fikri Gusrizal
Is this true? Because i put portsmouth as my firm last week and i still have received the accomodation pack. I'm foreign btw

Really? Strange, do you hold an unconditional offer and are you from a country that is in EU? Because I am Russian, so I'm thinking may be that's because I am not in EU.
Original post by Laceyb
Really? Strange, do you hold an unconditional offer and are you from a country that is in EU? Because I am Russian, so I'm thinking may be that's because I am not in EU.

I meant haven't, sorry haha. I haven't received the pack. We're in the same boat it seems :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Fikri Gusrizal
I meant haven't, sorry haha. I haven't received the pack. We're in the same boat it seems :smile:

Ah, thank god! Haha got worried then :smile: guess we have to wait for our unconditional then :smile:
Original post by Laceyb
Ah, thank god! Haha got worried then :smile: guess we have to wait for our unconditional then :smile:

Yea haha hopefully we'll get it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending