Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm doing some A levels as a private candidate, and as such I'm basically teaching myself from text books.
    I've run into a brick wall with Business Studies.

I have the student unit guide for unit AS 1 "Developing New Business Ideas"
    I also have the guide for Unit A2 3 "International Business"

I cannot find any study guide or materials of any kind for Unit AS 2a "Managing The Business" (code 6BS02), or A2 4a "Making Business Decisions"
    (code 6BS04)

Now it may be that I am being a bit thick here, and that there is a good reason that they don't exist, but if that is the case I wish I new what that reason was, and how I'm supposed to teach myself the topic.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance,

David

ReputationRep:
    The following thread may be of some use:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1374760

Unfortunately I can't comment on anything else, hopefully someone with more knowledge can answer this.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.