Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm planning to go on holiday later this year and am wondering if a Longchamp Travel bag with the dimensions of 55 x40 x23 cm would be allowed? This fits the maximum dimension restrictions on their website, but I was wondering if anyone has used one on a ryanair flight and whether they were allowed it/not allowed it?
    I don't want to incur the £60 fee per way if it doesn't get through.

If it fits the dimensions it's fine. They are quite strict, they might make you put it in a cage thingy to see if it fits (which it will) and they might weight it too. But it's within the dimensions, and as long as it doesn't weigh more than 10kg, you'll be fine.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2013
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.