behaviour.... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I was out with this guy for like our second date and i was round his house watchin tv and we started kissin and things got a bit heated then all of a sudden he got up and went for like a walk around the room twice...i am sooo confused he was like...don't ask and i was like confused....

any ideas?
generalebriety
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Maybe he has some sort of condition like Asperger's Syndrome? I don't know enough about them but I know they can do things like that to you, especially under pressure. Were you his first girlfriend (I assume you're a girl)? Or has there been tension lately? Does he think you were taking things too quickly? It's a strange thing to do but I don't think you should let it bother you, unless it's really interfering with your relationship - it's probably just one of those little quirks that keep us all human. If it is interfering, be supportive, ask him what's wrong, and prepare to be brushed off - he might not be comfortable with whatever it is. Don't nag him, but do be there to support him if you think he's worth it.

Good luck.
Aberdonian*Lass
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Or perhaps he was hotting up a bit too much and gave himself space to cool off so to speak so's he wouldnt end up pressurising you to go further too soon?
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 12 years ago
agreed ^

maybe you were supposed to follow him ? :p:
Biffy Clyro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Or maybe he had an attack of guilt because he's seeing someone else as well?

Probably not the case, but may cause someone to act in an odd way like that
starya
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Aberdonian*Lass)
Or perhaps he was hotting up a bit too much and gave himself space to cool off so to speak so's he wouldnt end up pressurising you to go further too soon?
My thoughts exactly. Or then he might just be really really random..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (467)
38.06%
No - but I will (95)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (87)
7.09%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (578)
47.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed