Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I shall be starting the BA (Hons) in textiles/visual design this September (2013) at the Sion Hill Campus & was wondering if anyone on here will be starting the same/simular course? Be lovely to meet people before I start!

Dusty :-)

ReputationRep:
    hiya, i'm hopefully going to be starting in september too doing textile design for fashion and interiors, is that the same as you? have you looked at accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, oh cool I'm gonna be doing mixed media textiles/visual design. I think it's part of the same course but I'm not sure! Yes I've looked at accommodation but I don't think I'm going to be going halls as I'll be moving up with my other half hopefully so we might private rent somewhere! I have looked at halls though and they all look pretty nice but Charlton Court has to be my favourite.

Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaElizabeth.)
    hiya, i'm hopefully going to be starting in september too doing textile design for fashion and interiors, is that the same as you? have you looked at accommodation?
    I'm going to be doing textile design for fashion and interiors too. Have you chosen your accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy, I'm doing textiles for f & a too this is so exciting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tavialily)
    I'm going to be doing textile design for fashion and interiors too. Have you chosen your accommodation?
    Yeah I've chosen my accommodation, I chose Charlton Court as my number 1. have you applied for accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emsmith)
    Heyyy, I'm doing textiles for f & a too this is so exciting.
    It is exciting! have you applied for accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    I've put Charlton down as my first choice too!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I'm doing textiles for fashion and interiors starting in september as well, and applied for charlton court

ReputationRep:
    waterside court is my first choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tavialily)
    I am too!! ive chosen bankside house as my first choice though, might be in the same studio class though! x

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing fashion design, I'm going to attempt to minor in fashion textiles aswell... Hopefully and I've applied for bankside xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi! i'm doing creative arts (fine art and creative writing) and i'm in charlton court (but so jealous of anyone that got bankside house, not looking forward to trekking up the hill to campus)

ReputationRep:
    Am I right that textiles/visual design is studied between Sion hill and Newton park? I really can't remember

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.