Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heya,
    Anyone here got a conditional offer to do Journalism and media at Portsmouth Uni? Corinne x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corinne_lav)
    Heya,
    Anyone here got a conditional offer to do Journalism and media at Portsmouth Uni? Corinne x
    Yeah! I got one!!! still don´t know Portsmouth or Bournemouth uni.....what do you think? are u definitely going to Portsmouth??

ReputationRep:
    heeey ahh i seee, i was gonna apply at bournemouth but decided on portsmouth instead, yeh i think i will be going to portsmouth. But loved winchester aswell. so hard to decide!

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha I will be going to Portsmouth if I get the grades! I looked at glasgow as well but...the weather is just to bad hahaha

ReputationRep:
    hahaa sameee, need to get BBC i think for journalism and media. ahhh yeh i heard at glasgow the weather is so bad hahaa

ReputationRep:
    BBC? I need to Bs at the moment hahaha see what happens!

ReputationRep:
    hahaa same here! fingers crossed we will get the grades :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corinne_lav)
    hahaa same here! fingers crossed we will get the grades :')
    yeah! I´m sure we both will!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I'm a third year journalism and media student, graduating soon.

If you have any questions please private message me.

Not sure if you have you reading lists yet but I have three essential books which I no longer need. They are Newswriting by Anna McKane (this has helped me in so many assessments), study skills handbook which is very useful for first year and multimedia journalism. They will ask you to buy these books and some are fairly hefty in price. If you're interested in any please pm me, thank you.

Enjoy journalism!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.