Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I'm hopefully going to study biomedical science in September at DMU and want to know if filbert is any good and how lively is it compared to other accommodations for first year students?
    Also is anyone else planning on staying there next year?
    Another thing I want to know, are there quite a lot of Asians living at filbert compared to other accommodations? (Not racist lol, I'm Asian myself!)
    Thanks a lot guys!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've booked for filbert as well a lot people are saying its kinda far but I don't mind the walk and I think when it comes to race it's quite mixed in general

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloria28)
    Hey I've booked for filbert as well a lot people are saying its kinda far but I don't mind the walk and I think when it comes to race it's quite mixed in general
    Have you got an unconditional offer?

ReputationRep:
    No I got a conditional offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloria28)
    No I got a conditional offer
    So how have you already booked? I'm sure the students with conditional offers start booking in may?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baigy94)
    So how have you already booked? I'm sure the students with conditional offers start booking in may?

You don't need to wait till may, you can book directly with Unite, well that's what I did and I have a conditional offer

ReputationRep:
    Because unite is a private hall you don't need to wait till then

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.