Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just trying to find other people going to UWE for child nursing! I'm a bit stuck on what accommodation to go for too! Would be nice to find other people starting this year!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm starting UWE in sep for children's nursing, I have to pick accommodation where u applying to live??

ReputationRep:
    Im just in the process of doing it now! 1st choice is the Student Village, 2nd is St Matthias but im un sure about 3 and 4! I want an ensuite but the other en suite options are in the city centre! Maybe Marketgate or Cherry Court? I dont know!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AimeeMac)
    Im just in the process of doing it now! 1st choice is the Student Village, 2nd is St Matthias but im un sure about 3 and 4! I want an ensuite but the other en suite options are in the city centre! Maybe Marketgate or Cherry Court? I dont know!! x
    I put student Coll as 1st and then all of the glenside ones as we be on glenside and I don't wanna travel too far into into Uni every day! Student village is 10 mins away! Have you got Facebook?? X

ReputationRep:
    Ah thats fair enough! Yeah I do Aimee McErlean xx

ReputationRep:
    I put glenside first and didn't apply or student village as the library and facilities are closer in glenside. Facebook me if you like Olivia Lewis x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.