embarassed... is this slutty/inappropriate? Watch

ladygrey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
okay... if you haven't read my post below ()... I like (very much and not just lust) a guy who has a girlfriend (although they are on the rocks etc). Every once in a while (but not since feb) i get or do henna tattoos, like on my stomach or lower back. They're cute, and I wouldn't get a real one or my bellybutton pierced or anything, so they make me feel sexy. Anyhow, he definitely liked them (back then, and he just recently reminded me that he thought they were sexy). So... i just texted him (30 min ago) "getting more of my tattoos... now it just needs to warm up!" ... was this slutty/inappropriate? I feel kind of bad. But at the same time....
supernova2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
WHORE

nah its fine.
ladygrey
Rep:
?
(Original post by supernova2)
WHORE

nah its fine.
lol you scared me before i scrolled down. but yeah... you think? i feel skanky.
starya
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ladygrey)
lol you scared me before i scrolled down. but yeah... you think? i feel skanky.
Does it really matter?

Btw, there is no need to make a new thread about every little thing. You could've added this to the previous thread.
Decent_Jam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by starya)
Does it really matter?

Btw, there is no need to make a new thread about every little thing. You could've added this to the previous thread.
Agreed on both counts, it isn't particularly flirty even if he did take it that way, it's only unappropriate if saying it links to another time between you two when you've had an experience which you left in the past, but since nothing has happened between you two, it doesn't apply here.
ladygrey
Rep:
?
Does it really matter?

well, it matters to me. and i suppose i could have added, yes, but this is a different question.
ladygrey
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=Decent_Jam]it's only unappropriate if saying it links to another time between you two when you've had an experience which you left in the past[QUOTE]
:confused:
hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey, don't worry about it, i'd do that.
starya
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ladygrey)
well, it matters to me. and i suppose i could have added, yes, but this is a different question.
Well I know it matters to you, otherwise you wouldn't have posted. I'm sure this is a very important and serious issue to you (no sarcasm). But I still don't see why you need to post it on a message board.
But each to their own..
ladygrey
Rep:
?
Well I know it matters to you, otherwise you wouldn't have posted. I'm sure this is a very important and serious issue to you (no sarcasm). But I still don't see why you need to post it on a message board.
But each to their own..
fair enough.
Sheen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
haha this thread it funny.
the threads that people make about stupid things :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (354)
37.58%
No - but I will (74)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (65)
6.9%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (449)
47.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise