Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I'm currently in my first year at the Univeristy of Leeds and have my contract sorted for our house next year.

However my tenency starts on the 1st of July and halls contracts end on the 21 June. I'm not too keen on moving all my stuff back home just to bring it back again in September or wherever, especially as I live south of London.

Is there anywhere the university let you store your stuff over those 10 days? What have people done in the past, other than taking all their stuff home then back again? It would be so much easier if I could move my stuff on the 1st of July.

This is mainly a question for any 2nd or 3rd year students at Leeds or the accomodation office at Leeds.

Thanks for your help!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! : )
    I don't know if you've already searched it up but there are places around Leeds where they specially store your items in a room (room size vary depending on the amount of stuff you've got). The closest one to Leeds uni will probably be Safestorage which is in the city centre, otherwise there are other options like Big Yellow Storage or 123 Student Storage. Hope this helps! ^^

ReputationRep:
    I would ask a friend to leave the belongings with them for the 10 days

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.