Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your dream job? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My dream job is to own my own multinational company that is at the forefront of creating and providing new sources of energy such a nuclear or solar power to thousands of people across the globe. I want it to go public in the stock market.

LIFE.

ReputationRep:
    What do you do currently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rbnphlp)
    What do you do currently?
    Working towards my Alevels, which I am working towards the best grades I can possibly get. After that I would like to go on a gap year and take life from there.

ReputationRep:
    dont forget your tsr friends when you finally make it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thin Dump)
    dont forget your tsr friends when you finally make it
    I shall not.

ReputationRep:
    *quotes J.K. Rowling* :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    A graduate job, any graduate job

ReputationRep:
    Foreign Secretary :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Dream job: An F1 driver
    More realistic dream job: A dentist!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freeurmind)
    A graduate job, any graduate job
    A graduate job? What about a graduate job? I may not even go to University.

I am aiming for A*A*A*A* in my Alevels

Why? Because It's within my reach.

Also, you may want to neg me on this, but I don't see why. Is it because you think it's not within your reach? If that's the case, then that's where you are failing in life.

Anyone, yes, I repeat- Anyone. Can get those grades. You just have to want them, and want them bad. Same with anything in life.

ReputationRep:
    jammy dodger.

ReputationRep:
    Dream Job: Chancellor of the Exchequer
    Realistic Dream Job: Actuary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upthegunners)
    Working towards my Alevels, which I am working towards the best grades I can possibly get. After that I would like to go on a gap year and take life from there.
    Well , keep going . Never let anyone ,tell what you cant do and what you can . You have one life , just don't regret it at the end. Remember only dead fish swim with the stream .
    Good luck !

To answer your Question

Dream job : A noble prize winning physicist
    Realistic job : Actor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rbnphlp)
    Well , keep going . Never let anyone ,what you cant do and what you can . You have one life , just don't regret it at the end. Remember only dead fish swim with the stream .
    Good luck !
    precisely, thank you!

Same goes with you!

You want something? Go get it!

Stop complaining about what you don't have and instead take the steps to get what you don't have

ReputationRep:
    David Attenborough's job. The experiences he's had/the places he's seen must be incredible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upthegunners)
    A graduate job? What about a graduate job? I may not even go to University.

I am aiming for A*A*A*A* in my Alevels

Why? Because It's within my reach.

Also, you may want to neg me on this, but I don't see why. Is it because you think it's not within you reach? If that's the case, then that's where you are failing in life.

Anyone, yes, I repeat- Anyone. Can get those grades. You just have to want them, and want them bad. Same with anything in life.
    People like me and you can get those grades, but that's because we don't have limits. Don't underestimate how stupid the average person is, and those people have limits.

I used to think anyone could get A*s because I got them so easily. Now I realise that lesser mortals are simply not able to do this.

ReputationRep:
    My dream job is to be a popstar. I don't really know in terms of a more realistic job because there is literally nothing I want more than to be a successful singer lol. I wish it wasn't so difficult to get into the industry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fudgemuffins)
    People like me and you can get those grades, but that's because we don't have limits. Don't underestimate how stupid the average person is, and those people have limits.

I used to think anyone could get A*s because I got them so easily. Now I realise that lesser mortals are simply not able to do this.
    Anyone can do it

people just accept "An A is good enough"

Well, no it's not, if you go through life with an attitude like that I feel sorry for you

you gotta think big, you gotta take the leap and exceed what's expected of you

that's how livin' is done!

ReputationRep:
    King of England and head of the Commonwealth.

ReputationRep:
    I want to be the next Steve Jobs. Hopefully I will shall present the Apple iPhone 101 - The tallest thing to ever happen.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.