The Student Room Group

Gap 360? 2013-2014

Hey,
I started to apply to university for 2013 entry, but i ended up pulling out because i realised i was just going with the crowd and hadn't thought it though properly. So anyway, i decided to take a gap year to get my ideas straight!

just wanted to see if there was anyone thinking of going on a gap 360 trip in their gap year, and which ones you like the look of. Or if not that, what do you want to do on your gap year? i'm so stuck and confused haha
Reply 1
There is so much you could do on a gap year!! What takes your fancy? You could gain work experience / volunteer / see more place by joining a tour / just travel independently etc etc. I guess it depends on budget / where you would like to visit too.
Maybe start by researching options on a directory website like www.gapyear365.com or www.gapyear.com and always research companies before signing up, there are lots of companies similar to Gap360 which offer similar / better placements :smile:

The main thing is research research research and don't rush into booking anything :smile: Good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest