Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I've had my offer from Roehampton and and what not. Planning on studying BA Criminology, I like the uni and all but I'm wondering like what's the night life saying? Does it have clubs that offer a variety of music. House, afrobeats, bashment RnB uno??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know Clapham is a good night out with music of that genre, Clapham is a 10minute drive. Kingston and Central London also are good nights out without being to far. Im pretty sure you could go out every night of the week if you wanted to haha

But it terms of the University's own nights out on a Wednesday (in Putney) and Friday (at the Uni itself), im assuming the music will be chart stuff.

I wondererd the same thing as you, so I done some research on the whole thing, as Roehampton itself isnt exactly a busy area haha.

ReputationRep:
    Ooo thats cool then my cousins where like naaa Richmond's like the suburbs they don't know what bashment is down there I was baffled lol. At opening they talked about them uni nights I weren't really feeling it but yeah we'll see. Has the Oceana in Kingston defo closed down? What so do you go Roehampton or?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.