The Student Room Group

Too Late to apply?

I have just decided to do Master last week so I'm going to apply this week at Reading and Cass for MSc in Real Estate. Do you think is it too late to apply?
I've just emailed Cass and they told me that they still open. Not sure about Reading. I've emailed them and called them but they just told me "I believe it is still available!" - nothing sure from that representative.
Also, which school is better? In the views of job placement internationally? I'm international students, btw.
I also read the forum about the Real Estate course. What do you think about these courses in these two schools? Also how about the courses at other schools?
Thank you!
Reply 1
Nobody here knows better than the Universities you're applying to.
Reply 2
Cass seems the better one to me, good connections with the city and good networking opportunities with other students (very internetional student body)
Reply 3
Thank you! I'm going to apply to both first. Does anybody know about their acceptance rate? I'm confusing with the 2:1 Honour degree requirement with the US GPA.
Reply 4
that's very much up to the university (how they convert the grades)... I guess you should be ok with a GPA over 3.3/3.4, just a wild guess though.
Reply 5
I've just been rejected by Cass even though they didn't get my professors' reference letters. I don't know if they rejected my for all three courses or just the RE investment msc course I've applied to since I haven't gotten any official letter from them.
Also, I am not sure why I am rejected. I've very good GPA (over 3.5 for my 2-year at university and 4.0 at my 2-year community college; so I think it should be fair to look at both GPAs). Well, my downside is that I didn't have the GMAT score (the course didn't require).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending