Are you waiting to accept....

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
but find you can't because one stupid University, that you don't really care about now, hasn't replied?

I'm again addicted to going onto UCAS.com and serially refreshing the page, doing no favours to their server, in order to see if the last University has replied so I can accept my Unconditional to the London Institute. But alas and alack, even though I know what I got from that place, I was told in the interview last wednesday (2 days before the London Institute interview) they still haven't published the damn thing.
Anybody else having a problem like this, I would do that thing where you withdraw your application but there are so many forms in the back, I don't know which one to pick and I'm scared I'll send off the wrong one.
Minta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Heh yep I'm still waiting for Durham and St Andrews. I guess I could just phone UCAS and tell them to cancel my application, but I figure that since these unis have kept me waiting since last October there's no way I'm gonna let them off having to bother to make a decision!
James_W
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
By the looks of my one.. you can't even accept online for a little while after they make that final decision.
Streetwize
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yep - im in the same position

i know im going to nottingham and kings is the only uni im waiting on, i might just call up UCAS and tell them to decline them so i can get it sorted and do my accomodation

since you got an Unconditional, you might as well do the same
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
I don't really have to worry about accomodation....I just want to get the bits n pieces they send you so I can get excited
babyboo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Minta)
Heh yep I'm still waiting for Durham and St Andrews. I guess I could just phone UCAS and tell them to cancel my application, but I figure that since these unis have kept me waiting since last October there's no way I'm gonna let them off having to bother to make a decision!
what course at st and's if ya dont mind me askin
Under_the_pink
Report 16 years ago
Hi,
I was in the same position so yesterday I emailed Nottingham and told them not to bother (but more politely) as I have an uncondtional in leeds which I'm taking. By the afternoon they had put up "withdrawn" on UCAS track thing so now I can get on with things. It may therefore be worth giving the uni(s) in question a ring/email etc.

Alternatively you can send off the CNC form at the back of your "Advice For Students" booklet (if you still have it) to do the same thing more officially.

Hope that helps!
love
Eleanor xx
Minta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by babyboo)
what course at st and's if ya dont mind me askin

Medieval History
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Still Nothing!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (78)
53.79%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
6.9%
No, but I know who I want to choose (16)
11.03%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (36)
24.83%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (5)
3.45%

Watched Threads