Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I'm just getting to grasps with kirchoffs and maximum power theorum, I have completed a task from college. I'm fairly confident with kirchoffs, thevenin and nortons, I just get a bit muddled up and get confused with units when I have to do thevenins equivalent. So The task that I have completed I am fairly sure the answers are correct I had to calculate the circuit with kirchoffs to find the resistance of the load. I used kirchoffs and then I tried to use thevenins equivalent this is the bit where I need abit of advise if I've done it correctly and if my diagrams of circuit is correct for each stage. I have to find the resistance of the load RL so I can calculate maximum power transfer, but this isn't the issue at the moment its what I have done so far before I move on I want to know that I'm on the right lines or not.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Max power.pdf (431.0 KB, 41 views)

ReputationRep:
    The pdf file is working now.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.