Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are pretty girls really indifferent about meeting guys in student clubs? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've just moved to Manchester, at University in London there are many foreigners, girls are open minded about meeting a guy in a club and dating and sex on the first night, but I noticed that in Fallowfield, even if your a good looking guy, confident and stuff, girls seem quite indifferent, like they are not bothered about meeting a guy for relationship or for the night.. Is there a reason for that? Should I be approaching girls in the day on campus or at Starbucks or something? would that be better? Do most girls want a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    Ooooohhh fallowfield. I think that could be a reason. If i got out there im always hounded my creepy guys, so no matter who comes up to me i dont show any interest. I think if you want to pull deansgate may be a better option. Although these girls may prefer not to get with anybody in a club because they are after a relationship and not that many start at a club. So the Starbucks thing sounds like a good plan

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the comment, i appreciate that, i mean i just want to date a girl that i connect with, have a laugh, see where it goes, i'm fed up of one night stands...pointless.haha

ReputationRep:
    Fallowfield is full of naughty Uni girls bro...

ReputationRep:
    If you want a relationship clubs are probably not the best place to look, most people in clubs are after one night stands and many girls are wary because they're sick of guys hitting on them all the time. How about talking to girls on your course (if you're still at uni), or joining a club or society where you can meet someone with the same interests as you?

ReputationRep:
    Mate
    Fallowfield, from experience, is full of keen lean mean girls who crave my phallus, not relationships tho..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.