Does she like me? Watch

k_mac123
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I aint really one to ask for advice on a forum but here it goes.. ive liked this girl for years, shes one of the girls that alot of lads like and she aint gonna have any trouble getting a boyfriend.. but i really like her, shes like that girl you've always wanted but never made the move.. we talk but not alot.. she actually told me she liked me but this was sometime last year and for some reason i never made anythin of it and we went on as usual (regret).. but the last few weeks shes been looking at me smiling lookin at me as im walkin by even some mates have noticed, in lessons ive noticed her looking at me often enough and ive been told she wouldnt look at me if she didnt want to cause theres a whole classroom she could be looking at.. but then today she walked by me and not even a glance when i was blatantly there.. what i really wanna ask is abit of advice on actually tellin her i like her..
any one with advice?
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 12 years ago
yes she does. smile back.
ladygrey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dh00001)
yes she does. smile back.
agreed. if she liked you before... she could probably again if you put in the effort.
k_mac123
yeh true.. i smile back but i just dont know how to actually say to her i really like you.. and that.. or.. im bit scared lol
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well then stop being a queerbag and overcome your fears. Just say to her: "Look, I really like you - how about it?" Or something along those lines. If you know each other well I don't see the problem. Good luck.
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by k_mac123)
yeh true.. i smile back but i just dont know how to actually say to her i really like you.. and that.. or.. im bit scared lol
you mite not have to say it. go out of your way to talk to her and pay attention to her. shell get the message
ladygrey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by k_mac123)
well... i wouldn't tell her quite yet. just keep flirting and hinting... see how she reacts. take it slow, but keep it moving.
devilgirl999
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
no dont piss about make sure u tell her! i am in the same situation with a guy but havent seen him for ages and im determined to tell him how i feel when i see him next
benisright
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Its not hard...

"heya [name] i was wondering if youd like to meet up this saturday, just me and you?"

if she says no, find the first slut in the classroom and **** your embarrassement away. Though im sure she wont say no
frappuccino
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah I think she does. She might have been nervous when she was next to you and therefore just walked right past, then kicked herself later. Well I've done that anyway :P
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
She likes you. Go for it. There are so many threads on here with guys afraid to make the first move. Yeah, it's scary but you have to do it or else she'll end up with someone else and you'll be gutted.
k_mac123
cheers guys helped alot gonna see her in the next few days.. jus hope i aint a tw*t an chicken out.. lol
goonerjack
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol make yourself do it, feels a lot better after either way!
good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (524)
37.59%
No - but I will (109)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (665)
47.7%

Watched Threads