Feeling soo alone Watch

Fruit-cake
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by goonerjack)
dance and indie mostly, bit of 80's, older rock

going to see fall out boy tomorrow night, gonna be surrounded by lil emo kids woohoo! seeing as this is gonna go waaay off topic better to pm?
ok so you must actually be at fall out boy tonight, i know this is off topic but im going to see fall out boy tomorrow night (night after you? :confused: didnt know they were playing two nights)

how were they? im not a huuuge fan, my mate wanted me to go with her... i hope its not full of emo kids
Element54
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by thetruck)
wtf is goin on in this thread???
Some call Supernova2 plz lol.
fairycakes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hey!
i was in ure situation about a month ago. really big exams, no1 in my flat or any uni friends cos they were at home or revising themselves. no family to talk to, cos they all decide to go away on holiday to seperate places around the world without any way of contacting them. boyfriend got his own revision to do and other family stuff... i went a bit crazy, cried every day, got depressed, and eventually had a mini nervous breakdown during the exam week!
but....! i know it sounds hard, but atm u need to keep ureself busy! internet surf, watch films etc, go for walks etc on ure breaks. talk to your family/friends from home on the phone/interent. remember it's not forever, in a couple of weeks everything will be fun again!! talk to ure boyfriend, if you can't see him in person, at least talk on the phone and internet. he's probably 'resting' and being bored out of his brain cos he can't really do much else cept rest! he'll be glad to speak to you!!
good luck with everything!
xxxx
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Have exams and stuff at the mo, and around this time I always get really stressed out. This year is even worse, am away at uni, flat mates are never here so on my own and all my friends at uni have either gone home or are otherwise occupied. Plus my boyfriend has the measels so i dont wana worry him with my crap but i just feel soo low and alone.

I really dont know what to do, or who to talk to. I just wana cry myself to sleep.
Look at the friends you have. It's easy to overlook the people who matter and who care. At least you have a boyfriend you can talk to. Just call up a good friend who you know you will see soon.

I've moved to a new town and apart from knowing a fair few people a bit socially but mostly superficially, all my friends and relatives are 1000s of miles away. Plus I don't get on too well with my flatmates so most evenings I have noone to see or especially, to talk to properly, even on the phone. Don't tell me you feel so alone or I might as well go outside and jump off a bridge.
Peter88
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by goonerjack)
dance and indie mostly, bit of 80's, older rock

going to see fall out boy tomorrow night, gonna be surrounded by lil emo kids woohoo! seeing as this is gonna go waaay off topic better to pm?

You are sooo lucky, i couldnt get tickets!
WaW™
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Have exams and stuff at the mo, and around this time I always get really stressed out. This year is even worse, am away at uni, flat mates are never here so on my own and all my friends at uni have either gone home or are otherwise occupied. Plus my boyfriend has the measels so i dont wana worry him with my crap but i just feel soo low and alone.

I really dont know what to do, or who to talk to. I just wana cry myself to sleep.

Awwww well i am sorry u r feelin down and bad but everyone goes thru it and sometimes a gd cry will make u feel better. i mean exams n life r stressfull but jus b as organised as possible n relax! i find meditation helps loads!
Fruit-cake
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Peter88)
You are sooo lucky, i couldnt get tickets!
count yourself lucky, fall out boy were absolutely crap. the supporting bands were better, particularly the academy is.
bluejeansdave
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Hey hope you both sort yourself, but hey never give phone or home address out here, or never phone any numbers here. yeah cool.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise