hair straightener, tongs all in 1: good? Watch

Jitsu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
hi, i need to buy a straightener. i was wondering has anyone got the morphy richar 3 in 1 tong, straightener and hotcomb. im not too convinced about this as how can it have 3 in 1, without having to change the tops. does that mean it wont be as good as sperate ones. please help lol

the one i am talking about is on the morphy richards website, the 3 in 1 styler.

http://www.morphyrichards.co.uk/wizz...SR04&ORLID=ENG
lazydays
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have something similar, they're alright for curling but for straightening they are rubbish! They take ages to warm up. x
keyka
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i have the same problem with mine. the curling attachments are great but the straigheners take a long time to warm up and even then don't seem to be that good, i 've now bought seperate straighteners aswell. i thought it was a problem with me hair, but it could just be the make of them, other combo ones might be fine.
Jitsu
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
what about the one with no attachments< u just have to change the switch> i never knew of this one bbefore until i sawit yesterday>
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (386)
37.22%
No - but I will (80)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (72)
6.94%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (499)
48.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed