Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I quite like Justin Bieber's new stuff Watch

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who thinks his more mature stuff actually sounds quite good?

Take You, All Around the World, As Long as you Love Me, Right Here, they all sound amazing, IMO.

ReputationRep:
    link me to the song

(Original post by iamgreatness)
    link me to the song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

ReputationRep:
    It's been a good year or so since I've been rick rolled...

ReputationRep:
    His collab with will.i.am further cements his status as one of the most enduring musicians in the post-MJ era.

ReputationRep:
    Good music is good music regardless of who's made it and what kind of reputation they have.Personally I think he's been making great music lately but people normally dismiss him because they still regard him as making songs like 'Baby'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I like the new one with Will.I.am and I liked All Around The World, I can tolerate some of his other stuff but overall I wouldn't say I'm a big fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mel1215)
    I like the new one with Will.I.am and I liked All Around The World, I can tolerate some of his other stuff but overall I wouldn't say I'm a big fan.
    Yes, #thatpower sounds really nice.

I am not a fan of Bieber's early stuff, either. However, Pray is pretty cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    Yes, #thatpower sounds really nice.

I am not a fan of Bieber's early stuff, either. However, Pray is pretty cool.
    His new stuff is quite catchy, can't say I like any of his early stuff tbh! But that could be cos my sister used to have every one of his songs on repeat 24/7 haha!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Shame he's such a terrible human being, akin to Kanye West.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.