Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stupid Things you have done while playing games? Watch

ReputationRep:
    what are the stupid things have you done while playing video games? for example missed a penalty in the last minute in a Fifa match - something like that.

i have got two examples

the first one was when i was playing Gran Theft Auto -Vice city a few years ago and i think i start playing it at the time and i was wandering about and i came across a police officer and my brother told me to press circle on the poilce officer saying "if you press circle on the police officer , you will join the poilce force , me being stupid pressed the button and ended up punching the poilce officer and having to run off.

the secone one was not about me but two of my mates played i think it was Smackdown Here come the pain - and they were in a tag team cage match and one of my mates had never played the game before so my other mate who had played the game before said "let me escape the cage to get weapons" and my mate allowed him thinking he would come back into the match but of course when you climb out of the cage , your out of the match all together.

ReputationRep:
    Once, while playing Pokemon FireRed, I used my Master Ball on an Articuno, because I was getting seriously bored by it. It was okay because I later caught Mewtwo in a Great Ball.

ReputationRep:
    so i was playing PES 2011 yesterday and i was Wolves and was playing Wigan and it was 0-0 and their striker had a shot which my keeper saved and my defender tried to clear it away from danger but ended up heading into his own net as a result , this was in the 90th minute of the game too.

ReputationRep:
    Playing Minecraft recently... I kept all my most valuable gear/resources on me whilst down at bedrock, exploring a neverending cavern. was crossing a narrow bridge and a lone skellie knocked me in to a lava pit. RAGE wasn't the word.

The best part of it is that I had set up an extensive storage system in my fort which I evidently didn't use properly. Plus a powered minecart system to get topside easily... D: I despair I really do.

ReputationRep:
    Playing Worms I told my friend that the white flag was a symbol for a gun that shoots white flags (how did he believe this?!) he then surrendered

ReputationRep:
    The amount of times I've hit myself in the head playing on the Wii is probably in triple digits by now. XD

Also, by now I should really know better than to have music on when I'm caving in Minecraft. One minute I'll be cheerfully mining away, the next moment I explode because I didn't hear the creeper in time. *shakes head*

ReputationRep:
    Living life on the edge when you take a phone call while racing online.
    Tilted heads are nauseous.

ReputationRep:
    Gave a guy my rune armour so he could trim it for me when i was very young

ReputationRep:
    I relied autosave once.

ReputationRep:
    Ive lost count of the number of times that I have pressed the wrong button on so many different games.

ReputationRep:
    In GTA IV I once tried to steal a police car with police in it. That was probably my shortest police chase.

ReputationRep:
    Being unfamiliar with computer game controls, I tried to play Slender without knowing how to run.

I literally just starting mashing the keyboard in terror.

ReputationRep:
    oh, And I followed a guy around in Assassins creed 1 for over 45 minutes, thinking he was meant to lead me somewhere, though we were walking in a circle, and I was meant to pick pocket him

ReputationRep:
    I was messing around on a GTA game (Liberty City Stories I think) and was driving around on a PCJ-600, going up onto the freeway. Unfortunately, the turning circle isn't great at top speed so I crashed into the freeway wall which took off about half my health, flew about 50 feet in the air, horizontally and vertically, hit the ground which took off the rest of my health, bounced into the ocean and drowned. I couldn't of even planned that.

ReputationRep:
    Spending several hours creating a new city in Minecraft on creative mode and then turning off the Xbox without saving.. hmm.

ReputationRep:
    Kevin Doyle missed an open goal vs Stoke the other week on PES.

ReputationRep:
    Putting C4 all over a jeep on battlefield and detonating it a bit too early...

ReputationRep:
    Ran for a girl with a cold sore whilst playing kiss chase.

ReputationRep:
    I used to think getting in the passenger seat on Halo 3 multiplayer was a 'good' idea.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Playing 'Crossbar challenge' online against people in actual FUT matches springs to mind.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.