Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This year at uni has been really bad for me on a number of levels and for different reasons, there is a chance that i could end up failing this year, which would mean having to move bad home and leaving all my uni friends behind

My question is how do i stop feeling like a failure to myself, mates, family etc. cos i really feel that if i flunk out of uni i won't accomplish anything worth while later on in life

Another reason i prob don't wanna leave uni is i've met so many nice people up here and to move away from them, i'm not sure weather i can cope with that (have like 2 friends back at home, and moving to the city where i'm at uni, wouldn't be cost effective, i don't have enough money to be able to live up there)

ReputationRep:
    Stop being wet. You don't need a degree to be successful.

ReputationRep:
    If I was you i'd make damn sure I wasn't going to fail this year...

ReputationRep:
    Hello ,

Life is gifted the God So , Don't feel be loos You are doing something else.You have feel always Be happy with what you have..while working for what you want..Remember, a happy and successful life..begins with God and ends for God.I would like to say To live Happy and Healthy life so we need to do some workout whatever what you want . Don't sit blank always .

ReputationRep:
    I agree just do EVERYTHING you can to NOT fail. Drop everything else in your life for a month or two and commit to your goal. Don't flake out or be a pussy. If its that important make it happen it's your responsibility

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You know it's never to laaaaate

To shoot for the staaaaaarss

Regardless of you are...

So do whatever it taaaaaakes

Cuz you can't rewiiiiiiind

A moment in this life.

(Nickelback)

Set objectives and live life man

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.