Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a conditional offer for Accountancy (N410) at Edge Hill and I am very close for putting it as my firm choice. But I feel it would be beneficial to hear from any current students doing the course about the quality of the course, tutors/lecturers, opportunities for work placements etc. before just to reassure me that I am making the right choice.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm a current student at edge hill doing this course. It's a great subject and during the first year we have already gained IT certificates which are recognised by lots of companies. The time tables are quite good too and classes are about 30 in the class. They have just updated the course to be more releavent so yeah it's good

ReputationRep:
    Oh.btw if you do go to edge hill when they tell you to buy essential text books don't... There a waste of money I spent 160 quid on three books and only ever used the maths one once... U can get all the books in the library.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.