What to do/say to guys? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I'm a girl and i find it hard to compliment my boyfriend etc. he always says how nice i look or mentions a new top that i got or something, but i dont know anything nice to say to guys.

What kind of things can i say and also what kind of little things should i do to make him feel special?
sahsum
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well does he look nice? If so tell him! Have you had a fun time with him? Tell him! By him little treats etc, e.g. i saw this and thought of you.
Anonymous #1
Yeah he does look nice but i just forget to mention things.. when you mean little treats for example what? Aww today he waited outside my house for half an hour til i came out so he could go to college with mee
zain88
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just say whatever you think! Like if you think he smells nice, tell him. If you like his shirt, tell him. Don't make up stuff to say. You probably think of stuff you like about him in your head, it just doesn't occur to you to say it.
zain88
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah thank him for the nice wee things he does for you. Let him know you think it's really thoughtful that he waited for you. etc etc. you'll need to ask some guys though if you want to know what makes them feel special!
PlayboyBunny
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Say
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...CMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
cuz
http://www.ocregister.com/newsimages...4/09/9joey.jpg
said so.
Anonymous #1
^
wtf lmao
pendragon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What kind of things can i say and also what kind of little things should i do to make him feel special?
Find out what all his kinks and sexual fantasies are and try to satisfy them

That is the best way to make a man feel special and lucky to be with you. :p:

And tell him he is gorgeous, sexy and really turns you on; he will like hearing that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (206)
40.08%
No - but I will (31)
6.03%
No - I don't want to (35)
6.81%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (242)
47.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise