The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
that sux
Reply 21
AnnaKatharina
that sux

What sux? The op's situation? Its life most people think they are worse off.
Reply 22
It depends on how much effort I've put in that night really. I'd say me and my close group of girly friends are all on roughly the same 'level' if you can call it that. Sure, I have times when I feel like they're better looking than me, but we all moan at each other about it anyway so I know they feel the same way sometimes. It's life :smile:
keenya2006
Yeah I know what u mean. But u jsut gotta look at urself in the mirror in even the worst of times and say 'damn. I look good' :smile:

Lol, maybe thats cos you look pretty fine in the first place:wink: ...
Reply 24
All of my friends are prettier than me.
Overly Sucks.
Reply 25
I tend not to compare myself to my friends. Unless I really feel crappy - like we're out and they've spent ages getting ready and I have come straight from work. All my friends are about the same level of attractiveness as me anyway.
Profesh
Actually, I often find it considerably more degrading to embark on a night out with acquaintances who were hitherto by my own estimation 'average' at best: such firmly trumps any excuse I might have for their enduring propensity to 'pull'; that is, save for a dawning realisation that I am even less attractive than previously thought to be the case.

It's a good point - it's better to feel uglier than someone attractive than it is to feel uglier than someone unattractive.
Clarence
All of my friends are prettier than me.
Overly Sucks.

exactly and it doesnt hep they are thin and tall....with me being short and fat...:frown:
Reply 28
The way I see it, if you are a 5 and you go out with a bunch of 10s then oyu are still gonna be a 5. If you go out with some 2s, the you are still gonna be a 5. My advice is go out with the people who are the most fun to go out with.
Reply 29
Makky_Legend
Lol, maybe thats cos you look pretty fine in the first place:wink: ...

aww :redface: thank you
What's your name? :wink:
Reply 30
I have the exact same problem. It doesn't help that I'm the token tubby.

My best friend is 5'8", blonde, leggy, gorgeous and slim. I am 5'5", brunette (slightly black atm), I have legs, I have a face and I was slim when I was 5. It makes it slightly embarrassing to go out with her.
keenya2006
aww :redface: thank you
What's your name? :wink:

Begins with a 'M' ends with a 'ark' :biggrin:
Reply 32
maag101
I am 5'5", brunette

Nothing wrong with that! :p: Plus the height thing.. I'm 5ft 10, my best friend's 5ft 5ish. I know which height I'd rather be. Heels were not designed for people over about 5ft 8 :rolleyes: Either that or guys weren't designed for girls over 5ft 8 wearing heels.. one or the other :p:
Reply 33
Yeah I get that, a lot of my friends are really hot but also fun and talkative too so they do a lot better than me in terms of pulling/finding bfs etc.

I've gotten over it now; once you get used to dancing in a club with two people eating each others faces whilst you die alone, it stops bothering you so much.
squirly
Nothing wrong with that! :p: Plus the height thing.. I'm 5ft 10, my best friend's 5ft 5ish. I know which height I'd rather be. Heels were not designed for people over about 5ft 8 :rolleyes: Either that or guys weren't designed for girls over 5ft 8 wearing heels.. one or the other :p:

Booo...no I def prefer taller girls, im 6ft 1, and Id get cramps in my neck after kissing otherwise.
Reply 35
squirly

with the height thing, you can't win. I'm 5'7 and if i go out with my 5'2 - 3 friends i feel like a giant, but if i go out with my 5'10 friend i feel like midget. Not that i put my mates in categories: a) Tall, b) Short.
Reply 36
Makky_Legend
Begins with a 'M' ends with a 'ark' :biggrin:

oh ok :p: I seriously thought about that for a minute. Hi Mark. Im Keenya...if you didnt figure that out already.
And your preferences suck because Im 5'4 :rolleyes:
Reply 37
Most of my mates are medium height. There are a few of us that are short (ahem) and a few that are tall, but because we're all roughly the same height it's not too bad going out.
Reply 38
Makky_Legend
Booo...no I def prefer taller girls, im 6ft 1, and Id get cramps in my neck after kissing otherwise.

Huh! I prefer tall guys, but not giants, because you have to stretch your neck. My bf is 6' exactly and that's a really nice height. Plus you get to hide ur head in his chest because my head literally comes up to his chest.
keenya2006
oh ok :p: I seriously thought about that for a minute. Hi Mark. Im Keenya...if you didnt figure that out already.
And your preferences suck because Im 5'4 :rolleyes:

Pleased to meet you Keenya, btw I can ALWAYS make exceptions:wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending