Ugly Friend Watch

high priestess fnord
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I never feel like that but I'm hot, I have always been the prettiest and yes I know it but I don't flaunt it but most girls, well the ones that don't know me ***** about me constantly because of it. In some ways it's understandable I guess because all the guys go for me but some girls are just so nasty.
im not pretty but i know that the opposit sex (and afew lesbians) think im hot so thats good enough for me

tbh i think its mostly cos i have a guyish sense of humour and a large chest that i get alot of male attention. most of the attention i get is more friendly than flirty but the way some girls go on about it you would think im sleeping with half the guys i meet!! you should have seen the *****y looks i got when afew (hot) guys at uni said hi to me in the first week.
Big Fat Mel
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by high priestess fnord)
im not pretty but i know that the opposit sex (and afew lesbians) think im hot so thats good enough for me

tbh i think its mostly cos i have a guyish sense of humour and a large chest that i get alot of male attention. most of the attention i get is more friendly than flirty but the way some girls go on about it you would think im sleeping with half the guys i meet!! you should have seen the *****y looks i got when afew (hot) guys at uni said hi to me in the first week.
Never trust a lesbian. Trust what you think. Empower yourself to make decisions about the way you look. You go girl!! Knock em out!
NickiM
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My friends are all prettier than me, and they have an amazing sense of style, I feel a bit of a dump really!
*Fliss*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Everyone thinks that at some point. I've often felt like the ugliest one out of a bunch of friends, but just because I think they're all stunning, doesn't mean everyone else does. I'm not a complete troll, I have shiny hair, that counts for something right? But in the past I have compared myself to my friends, its only natural. My best mate, she's beautiful and we can't go anywhere without guys looking at her...its annoying but i'm kinda used to it. She's the type that could wear a tweed jumpsui and pull it off quite nicely.

Try to concentrate on your best features. Your 'pretty' friends have their looks as a good feature, but that doesn't mean they can strike up good conversation and have a good laugh. If they can, join in.
*Fliss*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*jumpsuit. whoops.
rachelrainbow32
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yep all the time, however it's because my friends are really pretty and repeatedly get told it. Particuarly two of them, but no resentment, there my friends.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.44%
No - but I will (77)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.86%

Watched Threads