Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What makes a 10/10 girl Watch

ReputationRep:
    1) For me and a lot of other guys, face doesn't matter. It's more about body. For the goodlooking 7/10 to 10/10 guys we give importance on body too. It's why Taylor Swift is only a 4 in my books. I would only go for a girl with a nice body and I don't mean a six pack when I say that, I mean a curvy body, we don't want a rock hard body or a skinny body, we want a body which had some fat on it and has a nice bottom + breasts.

2) Girls who get into relationships yet don't want any sex? Seriously I have found that a relationship can never last if there's not enough physical contact. I've had a few shy girls in the past who didn't want action and it annoyed the hell outta me, I mean seriously? The relationships obviously didn't last very long. And so therefore in my books sex is the most important thing. Oh and I don't see why men have to make the first move when it comes to sex, girls should make an effort too.

EDIT: I lol'd at the negs

ReputationRep:
    No such thing as a 10/10, sorry to shatter your dreams

ReputationRep:
    Tight jeans, double Ds.

ReputationRep:
    ask your mum

ReputationRep:
    Well that was boring.

10/10 "perfect" is a boring concept.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicatre)
    Well that was boring.

10/10 "perfect" is a boring concept.
    No there's plenty of 10/10 girls- you don't have to be 'perfect' to be one. I mean at my college theres a few.

ReputationRep:
    I won't lie, I clicked on this thread expecting a photo to caption :sly:

I don't think you can get a ten. Sure some girls might appear perfect to you - but you have to allow an extra '1' in the knowledge that a woman may show up one day, even more perfect and beautiful than the original girl we're rating. This future girl could be beautiful in ways you haven't yet conceived. It is for this reason that we don't venture in the '10/10' region. To maintain the integrity of the scale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calllu-m)
    Tight jeans, double Ds.
    Don't forget the apple bottom jeans and the boots with the fur

ReputationRep:
    Perfect is impossible. And in some ways unattractive, uniqueness has it's own attraction.

10/10 - Aphrodite

9/10 - Someone who is everything you want and are attracted to

ReputationRep:
    For a scale of 0-10, there are surprisingly few from 0 to 5, and very few 10s too. Most people seem to be jammed into 6-9, so I can only assume that those who use the scale don't know what they're on about.

ReputationRep:
    Their personality should come in somewhere can't all be about sex.

ReputationRep:
    Big mouth.
    Big purse.
    Big laundry basket.

ReputationRep:
    Lack of shallowness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calllu-m)
    Tight jeans, double Ds.
    Makes a man go woo woo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopple)
    For a scale of 0-10, there are surprisingly few from 0 to 5, and very few 10s too. Most people seem to be jammed into 6-9, so I can only assume that those who use the scale don't know what they're on about.
    I try to define the 5 as perfectly neutral. A 5 should be a girl who neither attracts nor repulses you.

Consider your own mother. You're not repulsed by her, but you're not about to jump into bed with her :sly: women like that can be considered a 5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopple)
    This. Average seems to be a 7 It should clearly be 5/5.5.

ReputationRep:
    Just taste I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Big bambi eyes, a cute little nose, big red lips, clear skin, looooong hair, large tits, a shapely waist, big bootylicious but not saggy arse, nice legs and general femininity. Must be curvy, not fat masquerading as curvy. This is a great sin. Smiles a lot. No *****iness or hassle.

ReputationRep:
    A girl that doesn't need to be put on a scale, but is special to you and appreciated on her own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pendulum3)
    Just taste I guess.
    Agreed. I like my women to taste like BBQ sauce.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.