Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So i got a phone call earlier about a Morrisons job application for weekend work and that they had more vacancies just come up and offered me an interview for either tomorrow or saturday. As I'm meant to be at 6th form tomorrow all day (despite only haveing like 30 mins of physics last thing-stupid rules) so I went for saturday afternoon. However I was wondering a couple of things 1st is does anyone know if it's a group interview abit like waitrose do? or not? (it's been a couple of years since I had an interview at waitrose) and what sort of things do they ask/discuss? because although I'm fine for say the uni interviews I had about myself and the subject I want to study I feel more out of place in a shop

Secondly there was no place really to put it on the application form but they need to know-I have narcolepsy which is really rarely an issue these days (different story a year or two ago) but as far as im aware it doesn't count as a disability in the sense they had the tick box for- but htere was nowhere to write it on, so if it's a one on one interview it's obviously easier to tell the, as I'd rather not discuss that in a group interview....?

ReputationRep:
    Hi generally for morrisons its not a group interview ive worked there for 2 years this time and also had another year before that so had 2 interviews! :P only the inductions are grouped and i see no reason why narcolepsy would cause you not to get the job they have to make reasonable adjustments for everyone anyway so no reason not to

Good luck with your interview and they are really easy!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.