?
Report 12 years ago
I have one.
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have one But my voice has almost completely gone due to the combined factors of last night and having a cold
foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Trust me; you do not want to hear me when I'm pissed off.

My insignificant complaints will put you to sleep.
keenya2006
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
If you have a sexy accent clap your hands...:p:
Guys I miss britain so much. Like when I landed at Heathrow and that airport guy was like 'Do you need something love'..i was like hell yeah...your number!!!
Well as I said. You guys should really help an anglophile out and feed her obsession :rolleyes:
avinash
Report 12 years ago
u like their accents?
dimexi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by keenya2006)
If you have a sexy accent clap your hands...:p:
Guys I miss britain so much. Like when I landed at Heathrow and that airport guy was like 'Do you need something love'..i was like hell yeah...your number!!!
Well as I said. You guys should really help an anglophile out and feed her obsession :rolleyes:
:toofunny:.. That easy?.. 2 Pence slut? :p:
keenya2006
Rep:
?
(Original post by dimexi)
:toofunny:.. That easy?.. 2 Pence slut? :p:
what you just call me...
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
what you just call me...
Nothing :angel:.. I'm just referring back to an earlier post :p:..

Was just kidding anyway
keenya2006
Rep:
?
Nothing :angel:.. I'm just referring back to an earlier post :p:..

Was just kidding anyway
aww he got serious. good. yeah lol im really not a slut/whore...jsut like the english accent and english guys is all :rolleyes:
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
aww he got serious. good. yeah lol im really not a slut/whore...jsut like the english accent and english guys is all :rolleyes:
Yeah.. I thought you were going to e-*****slap me or something :p:
keenya2006
Rep:
?
Yeah.. I thought you were going to e-*****slap me or something :p:
I e-flirt...never ***** slap...thats reserved for physical contact
vin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:wtf?:
global_warning
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
AAAAAH OK Keenya2006, a microphone (& software) hooked up to your machine while you're on TSR...I get it now. I don't have a British accent, so...but most of the kids on here probably will.
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I e-flirt...never ***** slap...thats reserved for physical contact
Hey sexy :flutter:
vin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey sexy :flutter:
:wtf?::puke:
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by vin)
:wtf?::puke:
..but I wasn't e-flirting with you :indiff: :eyeball:
vin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
..but I wasn't e-flirting with you :indiff: :eyeball:
thats not the point!:wtf?:

and thank god you wernt:afraid:
tctc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hm if you like british accents id say watch the BBC, but none of them are british on it anyway.... Watch ITV Im sure theres a weblink... or just download dr who or some british tv program.
and we all dont speak the same compare a brummy with a welshman. and a scotsman with a scouse. and a toff with a pisshead. theres a whole variety of us. im just normal english speaker..
keenya2006
Rep:
?
(Original post by tctc)
Hm if you like british accents id say watch the BBC, but none of them are british on it anyway.... Watch ITV Im sure theres a weblink... or just download dr who or some british tv program.
and we all dont speak the same compare a brummy with a welshman. and a scotsman with a scouse. and a toff with a pisshead. theres a whole variety of us. im just normal english speaker..
ummm Im not thick. I was over there for two months and know there are a variety of accents and stuff...eugh people assume i dont understand this for some reason..hello. i got on with londoners, manc and brummies ok. and I do watch BBC but i dont want professional souding talk and yes I do subscrbe to C-SPAN 2 to watch question hour with tony blair because he is a sexy ***** and yes i do have every jude law and british film available..i want to talk young british guys ok...and u guys on here are fun and interesting...so yeah...if ur responding saying 'yeah i have a mic and id be happy to talk on MSN' make a post. thanx
tctc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ummm Im not thick. I was over there for two months and know there are a variety of accents and stuff...eugh people assume i dont understand this for some reason..hello. i got on with londoners, manc and brummies ok. and I do watch BBC but i dont want professional souding talk and yes I do subscrbe to C-SPAN 2 to watch question hour with tony blair because he is a sexy ***** and yes i do have every jude law and british film available..i want to talk young british guys ok...and u guys on here are fun and interesting...so yeah...if ur responding saying 'yeah i have a mic and id be happy to talk on MSN' make a post. thanx
Yeh im not saying you are thick but hey, i hate half of the british accents i cant understand them or they make my ears bleed. Tony blair and sexy in the same sentance ! wow watch 9 songs thats a good british film:p: .
by the way
yeah i have a mic and id be happy to talk on MSN for a price:p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (24)
48.98%
No - but I will (1)
2.04%
No - I don't want to (1)
2.04%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (23)
46.94%

Watched Threads