Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've known this guy, and liked this guy for around 4, 5 years now. I found out he used to like me right when we first met, but then stopped liking me and liked my friend, i found this out recently.

Then he got himself a girlfriend, but for the past couple of years, he has been flirting with me non-stop. He tells me that he thinks i'm beautiful, but then the next day he'll treat me like crap, then the next minute he's trying to touch me and what not, he is always trying to talk to me, even if he is halfway across the room from me, he'll find a way to talk to me, he does that really immature thing when you won't even be talking but he'll go "shut up". Sometimes he says things which suggests that he is thinking about sexual things with me, but then he went and got a girlfriend? He acts like he likes me, but then he hasn't done anything about it....He treats me like i'm special, and shares stuff with me but he gets annoyed at others for getting in his business.....but then he has a girlfriend. Do you think he actually likes me? How can i move on from this, he won't leave me alone but i'm trying to stop liking him because every time he gives me a bit of hope and snatches it away...we've been playing this same game for the past 1 and a half years...maybe even more... and i'm just getting a bit sick of it now, Please tell me if you think he likes me...cause then maybe i will say something, but if not how can i move on?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    move on. He obviously likes playing games and if he has a girlfriend, and this has been going on for nearly 2 years, i think that's all there is to it. Sorry.
    You deserve better OP.

ReputationRep:
    Personally i would straight up ask him what the hell he wants, though not a lot of people are as forward going as me so i say just start ignoring him, find other things to do and let him get on with his relationship. Hard work i know.

ReputationRep:
    I think you should just ask him and see what he says.
    It sounds like you're not best friends so there's not really anything to lose.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.