Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am i the only one with an outie belly button who else has one ?? Watch

random question does anyone here have an outie belly button and do they feel inscure about it please share thankss :/ ?!

ReputationRep:
    I have an outie belly button! I don't feel self conscious at all, either. When people notice it, they're like "you have an outie belly button" and I say "I think it's because I'm left handed" (the majority of left handed people I know, also have outies) I don't think it's something to be insecure about, it's normal, millions of people have outie belly buttons, they're just not as common as innies, that's all!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why outies are lambasted, we're the normal ones.

It is a belly button after all, not a belly hole.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooster523)

im an innie and proud :yy:

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend has an outie. I love it!

ReputationRep:
    I have an outie, very hairy these days!

ReputationRep:
    Got one but not insecure about it. There's nothing you can do about it!!

ReputationRep:
    This is an relationship forum.

ReputationRep:
    I have an outie, didn't even know it was a problem to have one I like it.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are a bunch of outie freaks!

Spoiler:
    Show

Just kidding I have no bellybutton.

ReputationRep:
    I have an outie bellybutton too.

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or do fat people not have outies? I don't and I'm fat, but my brother is dirty skinny but has an outie.

(Original post by Chloe-ellis)
    I have an outie belly button! I don't feel self conscious at all, either. When people notice it, they're like "you have an outie belly button" and I say "I think it's because I'm left handed" (the majority of left handed people I know, also have outies) I don't think it's something to be insecure about, it's normal, millions of people have outie belly buttons, they're just not as common as innies, that's all!
    Haha really thats interesting im right handed though and your right !

(Original post by victoriajackson)
    I have an outie, didn't even know it was a problem to have one I like it.
    Really ! what does yours look like cause i think some look better then others dont like mine ?

(Original post by therisenmitten)
    You guys are a bunch of outie freaks!

Spoiler:
    Show

Just kidding I have no bellybutton.
    Haha what so what no hole or anything ??

(Original post by sabian92)
    Is it just me or do fat people not have outies? I don't and I'm fat, but my brother is dirty skinny but has an outie.
    ive seen one or two i can see what u mean less common in bigger people

(Original post by Rooster523)

Lol i know !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabian92)
    You don't see many fat people with outies TBF. I'm pretty thin and have a large outie but my brother who isn't fat in any way (but is probably a bit fatter than me) has a deep innie. So does my mate who is built like a stick.

Maybe you just have to be skinny and lucky / unlucky to end up with an outie? FML though coz I've got red hair as well :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha what so what no hole or anything ??
    Nah, sorry it was a poor joke... that would be pretty weird.

I'm an innie.
    I'm really curious what the difference is between innie and outie bellybuttons. Do you think it depends on the technique of the doctor when you were born? Like do different hospitals have different belly button styles?

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a massive one but had an operation in my child hood in which the said that the chances of me surviving is 65%. Anyways I am here now and my outie is barely noticeable

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.